Portugal - Porto
Senior Product DesignerFull-time - Engineering
At Emergn we want to Improve the way people and companies work forever.
Designing good experiences requires a multi-disciplinary approach, with expertise across number of different areas such as, UX/UI design, CX, user research, digital marketing, accessibility, front end development and other areas not directly related to the customer experience such technology, and the specific business area.
We are looking for Product Designers to create great intuitive digital experiences, helping Emergn deliver the best design services to our customers
What you will be doing:
- Take concepts and turn them into useful and valuable products for the users and the business.
- Designing the overall experience of a product, from strategy through execution, creating a product that blends the user's needs and of the business.
- Translate business metrics and objectives into digital experiences, balancing competing requirements and features, ensuring it's the most relevant, cost-effective and functional product it can be.
- Plan and perform research activities to understand the client business and users' needs; analyze, synthesize and communicate research findings.
- Conceptualize product features that will push our client's products forward by structuring the user flows and design of high-fidelity mockups and prototypes following UI patterns, usability and accessibility best practices, and visual design principles.
- Collaboratively work with clients, stakeholders, and your team to ensure the proposed design solution fit business goals and technical constraints in addition to user needs.
- Test your prototypes for usefulness and usability with users. Execute work through multiple rounds of feedback and iteration cycles efficiently.
- Partner with product managers, development teams and UX/UI Designers to oversee experience of a product from conception until launch (and after) ensuring that designs are developed as intended.
- Collaborate with design-oriented product managers, front-end engineers, other designers and clients in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
What we are looking for:
- A professional with a sharp business mind and an ability to work deep into a product and domain/industry, turning complex business challenges into simple and engaging digital experiences.
- You have a strategic mindset and business acumen.
- 5+ years working as a Product designer with a portfolio showcasing relevant experience designing for B2B, enterprise applications, web and mobile applications.
- Good understanding of user-centred design best practices and design patterns.
- Experience creating and delivering high fidelity mockups and functional prototypes.
- Experience in conducting qualitative studies and usability testing.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills (verbally and written).
- Experience facilitating ideation and co-creation workshops and creating and contributing to a design system is valued.
- Someone curious that keeps up with the latest trends in design and technology.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in working in an agile environment.
- Professional certifications and courses will be a plus.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract for full-time employment.
- Health insurance.
- Meal allowance
- Monthly bus ticket
- Contribution to your monthly mobile phone bill.
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value, Flow, Quality practices and principles, to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever.
- Professional and career growth.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team.
- Environment the promotes active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe.
- Training programs.
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes, then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.