Portugal - Porto
HTML Developer / UI DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
What you will be doing:
- Design and technical implementation of complex front-end systems and prototypes;
- Design and develop modern UI and infrastructure, responsive design;
- Organize CSS-architecture and give reasons for that;
- Create project builds using Grunt/Gulp/Webpack;
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to launch new features.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum 1+ year of experience in implementing and designing complex frontend systems & designs;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, SCSS, LESS, SASS;
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch;
- A passion for good design and clean code;
- English language skills sufficient for communicating with customers and team members as well as for reading and writing documentation.
What will be an advantage:
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Permanent contract for full-time employment;
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value.Flow.Quality practices and principles to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever;
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Environment for active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe;
- Training programs;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Care of Your on-boarding process and regular performance reviews and feedback.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.