UK - Nationwide
Product ManagerFull-time - Consulting
Improve the way people work. Forever.
We are a digital business consultancy, committed to helping organisations think new; Dream big and most importantly, act different.
Our focus is on helping clients shift from a project-based to a more customer-centric product organisation to better compete in the changing and competitive digital business environment. That makes the Product Manager a very important role within Emergn.
We are currently looking to strengthen our team by reinforcing our consulting and delivery practices with extraordinary talent. We are looking for Product Managers that have strong product management skills but also have a consultative approach to solving problems. This means you can delight our clients by delivering an excellent experience whilst they do the same for their customers.
Our mandate is that we always work as trusted partners with and not for our clients. As a Product Manager in Emergn you will change the way products are delivered in companies such as Walmart, Cisco, BT, Credit Suisse, The Economist, Maersk, Tesco, Vistaprint, McGraw Hill and UK Public Sector. You will accelerate your career by building up your skills and capabilities whilst delivering some of the most exciting products and services in the industry.
Therefore, if you are ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people work, forever, then we would love to hear from you to join our team in the distinguished role of Emergn Product Manager.
- Lead the design and development of client value propositions
- Work with client clients to define viable products and services
- Establish relationships and understanding of user and customer needs to define desirable solutions
- Be able to influence Senior Management by understanding the goals of the client and individual motivations and then shaping the demand.
- Integrate with the product and software development teams to shape feasible technical solutions.
- Inspire and facilitate change at the individual and team level within the client – working with and understanding the client context and outcomes
- Show initiative by anticipating risks, issues and opportunities, and raising them accordingly
- Develop strong relationships with the client at all levels
Emergn are leaders with vision in the Product Management space, so, as an Emergn Product Manager we expect you to help our clients design and deliver great products and services whilst showing them a better way to bring new ideas to market.
Your responsibilities would be to:
Required skills and experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ digital product management experience, working with teams and agile product development practices
- Experience in large, complex, enterprise environments as well as smaller businesses
- An end-to-end approach to product, encompassing customer research, market understanding and experimenting to validate ideas and get early feedback on the product
- Data driven and analytical approach to measuring product performance and prioritising work
- Intellectually curious and ambitious, always willing to learn and continuously improve
- Strategic thinker, who can inspire with a vision, but also work through the detail of backlogs, user stories and product data
- Ability to think big and out-of-the-box
- Solid analytical skill-set able to articulate complex solutions with simple messages
- Talented and inspiring communicator with excellent facilitation skills
- Travel: Our teams often need to be on client site 4‐5 days per week, so flexibility to travel is important.
The Emergn Way
Three values that underpin everything we do:
● We are deliberate about delighting our customers
● We care for and invest in people
● We bring new perspectives to get better results
We commit to our clients’ ambition to change. Supporting them with our consulting, delivery and education services which inspires the confidence to transform from the inside out.
We equip people with the skills needed to drive more enduring and effective change. Helping them establish new models, new ways of working, and new growth channels. Embedding the capabilities that enable businesses to perform at their peak. Time and time again.
From the board to the frontline, we work with people across all levels to manage uncertainty and accelerate organisational change.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read and want to learn more, please apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com.