Ukraine - Dnipro
Security Testing EngineerContractor - Engineering
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Security Testing Engineer to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What you will be doing:
- Creating test suits.
- Application security testing.
- Creating reports and suggestions on fixing found defects.
- Adapt and improve security tests.
What we are looking for:
- Hands on experience in security testing of web and mobile applications.
- Good knowledge of OWASP and GDPR.
- Communication and presentation skills and desire to share the knowledge among the team.
Desirable skills to have:
- Security testing certificates - CEH, CompTIA, CISSP, CISM, CISA or OSCP.
Working environment and benefits:
- Ability to develop International hi-tech products.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary.
- Extended healthcare plan.
- Professional and career development opportunities.
- Free English courses in the office.
- Internal and external training.
- Professional certifications.
- Process flexibility.
- Flexible work hours.
- Conference participation.
- Cozy kitchens with fresh fruit, cookies, tea, and coffee.
- No dress-code.
- Free parking.
- Modern office.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes, then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.