UK - London
Product DeveloperFull-time - Consulting
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Product Developer to join the team in the UK, helping to create and develop new and existing products, within out consulting business.
The Product Developer will join the Product team here within Emergn. In this role, you will conduct market research, collaborate with marketing and consulting subject matter experts to develop products using our product development methodology.
You Should Apply If:
- You have an understanding of product management and a desire to develop yourself in this field.
- You enjoy taking ideas and building them out.
In this role you will:
- Create and enhance consulting products and services that serve our clients and allow us to remain competitive.
- Serve as a contact point for our consultants to capture their experiences and expertise, showcase new products for use in the field.
- Create and run training sessions with our Business Development division on new products and services.
- Work with the Knowledge Librarian to ensure product artifacts are properly categorized and stored.
- Consult market research materials and sales data to ensure that products are viable, desirable and feasible.
- Work with Sales Enablement to create relevant sales material for each product.
- Dive into new, unknown challenges.
- Seek out resources to enhance product creation expertise, including internal colleagues.
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years proven execution-focused record, with a strong attention to detail from a related discipline, e.g., Business Analyst or Project Manager.
- You have a grasp of technology and understand why customers choose products.
- Have worked in a product environment.
- A team player.
- Creative and innovative.
- Skilled in problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and autonomous yet appreciate guided coaching and collaborative teaming.
- A confident communicator, curious and proactive.
- Experienced with different types of Agile delivery.
- Have a sound business knowledge, a basic understanding of software product development and be able to work autonomously and collaboratively with your immediate manager and other stakeholders.
Why join Emergn
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive salary and benefits.
The position is expected to be 100% remote initially with the possibility for flexibility (home/office) post pandemic.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status