Latvia - Riga - Full-time - Engineering
An Emergn Scrum Master delivers products that our clients’ customers LOVE. They do this by focusing on solving problems, to ‘Build Better Products’ that; deliver an excellent customer experience, deliver business benefits FAST and use technology that is flexible and built to extend and scale.
As a Scrum Master within Emergn, you will:
- Thrive in a high-profile position, fast paced and complex work environment.
- Coach Scrum team in Agile workflow adoption and facilitate all aspects of the Agile lifecycle, change, commitments and deliverables.
- Remove any impediments to the progress of the development team and tightly collaborated with the Product Owner.
- Provide strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration.
- Be an open communicator
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Be a responsible for building, maintaining and leading high performing scrum teams and fostering a culture of learning and improvements by adopting the latest agile practices.
Who are we looking for:
- You will be an experienced Scrum Master and Project Manager who has a track record of delivery.
- Minimum 5 years of Software Development experience
- Minimum of 1 year as a Scrum Master
- Hold Agile and Project Management qualifications and experience, within an Enterprise IT setting - Scrum Master certification (CSM/PSM) is mandatory
- Proven team lead, having built high performing teams
- Business Partnership /Advisory skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skillset, with the ability to influence at all levels
- Experience working within a Product environment
- Agile Tool Experience (e.g. TFS,JIRA/Confluence/Trello/MS Teams)
- Ability to manage cross-functional development teams.
- Ability to work closely and productively with Emergn’s Agile Coach.
Why join Emergn?
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
Gross salary for this position, is €2100 - €3150 per month. The final offer would depend on your experience, professional skills and other competencies.