Portugal - Porto
Backend .NET DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
- Contributing to Design, Development & Deployment;
- Taking part in sprint planning meetings to gather information about requirements and to estimate development effort;
- Status reporting in daily stand-ups;
- Code review activities;
- Contribute to release planning & impact analysis;
- Building code, bugs fixing, refactoring;
Required skills and experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in .NET applications programming;
- Experience in C#.NET, ASP.NET (at least 4.5);
- Working knowledge of MVC and Web API;
- Practical experience in Oracle or MS SQL Server programming, including stored procedures/functions/triggers;
- Ability to clearly explain the current state of development and current problems;
- Understanding of asynchronous messaging;
- Working knowledge of Integration Design Patterns;
- Strong verbal and written English;
- Bachelor or equivalent technical degree;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: an ability to work with distributed international team members.
Desirable skills and experience:
- .NET Core experience;
- Knowledge in UML, XML, XSLT, XSD, SSIS and SSRS;
- Agile methodology knowledge (RUP, Scrum, DSDM, etc.);
- Test Driven Development;
- Knowledge of Cloud computing platform, e.g. Microsoft Azure;
- Experience with a distributed source control systems (Git, Mercurial, SVN etc) or at least centralised SCCs (TFS, Perforce etc.).
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Permanent contract for full-time employment;
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value.Flow.Quality practices and principles to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever;
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Environment for active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe;
- Training programs;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Care of Your on-boarding process and regular performance reviews and feed-back.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.