Portugal - Porto
Frontend (React.js) DeveloperFull-time - Engineering
We are looking for Frontend (React.js) developer to work in Agile distributed Team on international project in a field of Energy Efficiency. You will be developing an application management system for utility companies.
- Contributing to Design, Development & Deployment;
- Taking part in sprint planning meetings to gather information about requirements and to estimate development effort;
- Status reporting in daily stand-ups;
- Code review activities;
- Contribute to release planning & impact analysis;
- Building code, bugs fixing, refactoring;
- Status reporting in daily stand-ups.
Required skills and experience:
- Knowledge and at least 1 year of experience with ReactJS;
- Experience with REST;
- Experience in using OOP;
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience with Redux and TypeScript;
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Less;
- Knowledge of other JS frameworks (Angular, Vue.js, etc);
- Experience in Agile / Scrum teams using Jira.
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Permanent contract for full-time employment;
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value, Flow, Quality practices and principles to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever;
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Environment for active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe;
- Training programs;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Care of Your on-boarding process and regular performance reviews and feed-back.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.