US - Nationwide
Lead ConsultantFull-time - Consulting
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Lead Consultant to join the team on exciting and challenging client engagements.
Specific Characteristics for a Lead Consultant
A Lead Consultant has an impact across the business and is a leader in the Consulting Practice. A Lead Consultant is capabale of leading large engagements through shaping, execution and conclusion being a creator of ideas and engaging clients and team members in the delivery and improvement of Emergn's products and services.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the proposal creation, as part of a team on areas including Portfolio Management, Product Management, Agile Enablement.
- Lead the Change Solution - Implement with the client/Emergn team (Consultants & Delivery Management) the solution and the experiments to be run and be measured.
- Enables collaboration with Emergn Team of Teams including, Product Development, GBO and others
- Lead change that provides valuable outcomes for the client and people within the company forever in an engagement with complex systems of work and environment.
- As a key leader within Engagements, ensures that the solution developed and implemented delights the customer.
- Onboard, coach, train, lead and mentor teams, managers, executives during their transition to new ways of working.
- Helps other people develop themselves and regularly gives insightful, useful feedback to those around them Fosters effective collaboration in Engagement teams
- Establishes trusted partnerships with the senior stakeholders in the customer organisations
- Ensures continuous improvement of Emergn's body of knowledge, value propsositiosn, products & services and working practices
- Is a leader within Emergn's consulting practice
Required skills and experience:
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships that enable quality delivery
- Proven broad and deep ability to deploy multiple agile methodologies to deliver value in complex organisations across all levels (Portfolio, Product and Team)
- Proven ability to deploy agile portfolio and product management / development practices to drive value for complex organisations
- The ability to 'get things done' by deploying excellent influencing, communication and facilitation skills
- Proven ability to inspire and coach / mentor change in others in complex organisations
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role.
- Has been part of large scale transformations dealing with complexity Models that solve the challenges faced.
- Value Propositions that are offered by Emergn - Organisational Psychology, Systems Thinking, Strategy creation and implementation, Measures metrics, Agile, Lean- Product Management, Leading change in organisations. Understanding of these areas.
- Experimentation, Consulting skills & competences Client Focus, Building & Sustaining relationships
- Applying expertise and knowledge, Achieving sustainable results
- Establish and maintain a discovery mindset, continously learning and applying the latest thinking in relation to the problems that Emergn solve.
- Excellent English spoken and written
Why Join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive salary and benefits.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.