Russia - St Petersburg
DevOps Specialist, Configuration ManagerFull-time - Engineering
Our St. Petersburg Team is looking for DevOps / Configuration Manager for big international projects.
What you will be doing:
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments;
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems;
- Participate in the ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stack;
- Setup Docker platform, automate deployment;
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality;
- Prepare recommendations on how to build solutions more secure and safe.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience within Administration and Troubleshooting of Windows Server;
- Experience with container systems (Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, Swarm);
- Experience with code repositories (Git or TFS),
- Professional experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Jenkins, Internet Information Services;
- PowerShell scripting experience;
- Familiar with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Developing international hi-tech products;
- Official employment and salary;
- Extended healthcare plan after probation period;
- Professional and career development opportunities;
- Free English courses in the office;
- Internal and external training;
- Professional certification;
- Relocation program;
- Process flexibility;
- Flexible work hours;
- Conference participation;
- Corporate events: all sorts of fun activities for employees and their children (ideas are always welcome);
- Playroom with boardgames, PS4, kicker and darts;
- Cozy kitchens with fresh fruit, cookies, tea, and coffee;
- No dress-code;
- Free parking;
- Modern office;
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.