Russia - St Petersburg
DevOps / Configuration ManagerFull-time - Engineering
Our St. Petersburg Team is looking for DevOps / Configuration Manager for big international projects.
What you will be doing:
- Work in accordance with DevOps culture;
- Build and implement solutions related to automation of building, integrating, deployment of software to cloud;
- Work on current process automation;
- Develop CI/CD and automated testing solutions;
- Take part in daily activities to ensure stability and operability of environments and application stack, provisioned to developers and QA;
- Provide improvements proposals and act to accelerate implementation of new technologies;
- Work in highly collaborative team to provide business value to our customers.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to code for task automation;
- Understanding of core DevOps and CI/CD principles;
- Experience with CI/CD software;
- Experience working with Cloud (AWS and/or Azure);
- Experience with scripting/programming languages: Java, Python etc;
- Willingness to learn by doing and sharing experience.
- Developing international hi-tech products;
- Official employment and salary;
- Extended healthcare plan after probation period;
- Professional and career development opportunities;
- Free English courses in the office;
- Internal and external training;
- Professional certification;
- Relocation program;
- Process flexibility;
- Flexible work hours;
- Conference participation;
- Corporate events: all sorts of fun activities for employees and their children (ideas are always welcome);
- Playroom with boardgames, PS4, kicker and darts;
- Cozy kitchens with fresh fruit, cookies, tea, and coffee;
- No dress-code;
- Free parking;
- Modern office.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.