Russia - St Petersburg
DevOps Specialist, Configuration ManagerFull-time - Engineering
Our St. Petersburg Team is looking for DevOps / Configuration Manager for big international projects.
What you will be doing:
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments;
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems;
- Participate in the ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stack;
- Setup Docker platform, automate deployment;
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality;
- Prepare recommendations on how to build solutions more secure and safe.
What we are looking for:
- Development experience in building and/or maintaining CI/CD pipelines for Angular, Node.js or Java with Jenkins or automation server (DSL seed jobs, Shared libraries, Multi-Branch job, Pipeline workflows, Multi Stage);
- Software development experience in Groovy or Java or Node.js;
- Building with maven and/or npm;
- Demonstrated experience in good software development practices ( SOLID principles, unit testing, integration testing);
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Nexus (or similar repository);
- Experience with Docker, Docker Swarm/Kubernetes, Asible.
- Developing international hi-tech products;
- Official employment and salary;
- Extended healthcare plan after probation period;
- Professional and career development opportunities;
- Free English courses in the office;
- Internal and external training;
- Professional certification;
- Relocation program;
- Process flexibility;
- Flexible work hours;
- Conference participation;
- Corporate events: all sorts of fun activities for employees and their children (ideas are always welcome);
- Playroom with boardgames, PS4, kicker and darts;
- Cozy kitchens with fresh fruit, cookies, tea, and coffee;
- No dress-code;
- Free parking;
- Modern office;
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.