Russia - St Petersburg
DevOps Specialist, Configuration ManagerFull-time - Engineering
Our St. Petersburg Team is looking for DevOps / Configuration Manager for big international projects.
- Continually improve DevOps tools, processes, and procedures
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stack
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality
- Write and maintain infrastructure documentation
- Work with third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues
- Monitoring automation; make sure that the correct monitors are deployed at the application level so that any failures can be quickly detected and repaired
- Own production incidents/issues and provide level 2 response to infrastructure incidents and alerts
- Evangelize scalable operational practices and play an active role automating and enforcing the same.
Our expectations from you:
- Excellent knowledge of Linux systems (RHEL), and Windows systems knowledge a plus
- 3+ years managing Amazon Web Services (CloudFormation, EC2, S3, ELB, ASG, etc.) is required, as well as a solid understanding of the different services AWS provides
- Experience with container systems (Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Experience with code repositories (Git), continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven or Gradle)
- Strong professional experience automating AWS configuration, build and deployments using Ansible, CloudFormation, OpsWorks or other equivalents
- Understanding of AWS VPC, network management, and data center operations
- Experience designing and maintaining reliable, high-availability production systems and services
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, Layer 3 and Layer 7 load balancing, etc.)
- Strong scripting experience in one of the following: Python (preferred), PowerShell, Ruby, Bash
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and practices is a plus.
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Flexible working schedule
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team
- Comfortable office close to Moskovskaya metro station with free shuttles
- Company-paid car and bicycle parking
- Fruits, snacks and fully equipped kitchens in the office
- Recreational zones, play-rooms
- Voluntary health insurance for employees including dental services and a doctor in the office
- Training programs, including English and French classes
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars
- Help in relocating from other regions.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.