Portugal - Nationwide
Low-Code Tech Lead Developer (Mendix)Full-time - Engineering
LOW-CODE TECH LEAD DEVELOPER (MENDIX)
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are looking for a seasoned low-code developer to lead our Mendix development practice. You will have created your own share of Mendix applications and be focused on enabling business users to get benefits from low-code applications. If you live and breathe low-code development manifesto, we want to talk with you!
Technology stack: Java, Git, TFS, REST APIs.
- Focus on business impact.
- Do everything with an agile attitude.
- Assemble from existing business capabilities.
- Connect everything and everybody.
- 2+ years experience in commercial software development.
- Good knowledge of Mendix, Mendix Studio Pro (or other similar Low-Code systems).
- Knowledge of Git or TFS.
- Understanding Model-driven programming, knowledge of programming patterns and SOLID principles.
- Excellent English language skills for communicating with customers and team members, as well as for reading and writing documentation.
- Experience in SQL.
- Experience in Java.
- Experience in Agile.
Responsibilities within the role
- Working as part of an agile team following Value, flow and Quality guideline principles and practices to provide business value to our customers.
- Leading Mendix development practice.
- Participating in designing and developing client products.
- Participating in discussing technical solutions.
- Designing and writing easily readable and understandable code.
- Solving optimization and performance tasks.
Working environment and benefits:
Support you on the path for success to become the best professional in IT field, because we care for and invest in our people;
Provide an environment for growth through active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe working on some of the wickedest problems for the largest companies;
Invest in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value, flow and Quality practices and principles to always deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever;
Take care of Your on-boarding process and regular performance reviews and feedback;
Sponsor Your participation in conferences, meet -ups and other trainings to develop Your skills.