Portugal - Porto
Business AnalystFull-time - Engineering
- Determining of business needs and requirements;
- Requirements elaboration and management;
- Operational objectives determining and sharing them with the development team;
- System requirement and specifications maintenance;
- Providing references for end users by preparing and maintaining user documentation;
- Providing help desk support.
Our expectations from you:
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of business analysis, requirements elaboration and management;
- Proven record of professional experience with foreign customers;
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, backlog, acceptance and test criteria management;
- Ability to work within team environment;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- English language at Upper-Intermediate or higher level.
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Permanent contract for full-time employment;
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value.Flow.Quality practices and principles to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever;
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Environment for active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe;
- Training programs;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Care of Your on-boarding process and regular performance reviews and feedback.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.