Russia - Nizhny Novgorod
Project Manager / Scrum MasterFull-time - Engineering
We are looking for a result-oriented Project Manager | Scrum Master who will lead the software development team in the creation and delivery of modern Enterprise business solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Management of one or multiple project teams;
- End to end project planning, execution and control within a distributed environment and potentially multiple project teams;
- Customer & stakeholders expectations management;
- Leading continuous process and quality improvements;
- Making sure the best practices for all aspects of the delivery are in place;
- Coaching/teaching team members.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the IT industry;
- 3+ years of project management experience;
- In-depth knowledge of project management theory, process, product and project metrics for Agile projects (SCRUM);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills;
- Fluent English.
- Developing international hi-tech products;
- Official employment and salary;
- Extended healthcare plan after probation period;
- Professional and career development opportunities;
- Free English courses in the office;
- Internal and external training;
- Professional certification;
- Relocation program;
- Process flexibility;
- Flexible work hours;
- Conference participation;
- Corporate events: all sorts of fun activities for employees and their children (ideas are always welcome);
- Playroom with kicker;
- Cozy kitchens with fresh fruit, cookies, tea, and coffee;
- No dress-code;
- Modern office.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.