Russia - Nizhny Novgorod
Project ManagerFull-time - Engineering
We are looking for a result-oriented Project Manager who will lead the software development team in the creation and delivery of modern Enterprise business solutions.
- Management of one or multiple project teams;
- End to end project planning, execution and control within a distributed environment and potentially multiple project teams;
- Customer & stakeholders expectations management;
- Leading continuous process and quality improvements;
- Making sure the best practices for all aspects of the delivery are in place;
- Coaching/teaching team members.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the IT industry;
- 3+ years of project management experience;
- In-depth knowledge of project management theory, process, product and project metrics for Agile projects (SCRUM);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills;
- Fluent English.
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate);
- Opportunities of professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Comfortable office close to Gorkovskaya metro station;
- Fruits, snacks, and fully equipped kitchens in office;
- Recreational zone, play-room;
- Voluntary health insurance for employees including dental service;
- Training programs, including English classes;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Help in relocating from other regions.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.