Latvia - Riga
Senior DevOps EngineerFull-time - Engineering
Our growing team is currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
Candidate should have experience in OS, cloud, containers and application server support and release engineering best practices in an enterprise environment. It is expected of her/him to communicate with requesters and with his team members, to ensure overall stability of environments and flow of provisioned of built artifacts in a timely manner. Specific skills required are detailed below.
- Linux/Unix (Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris) servers administration skills
- Experience with monitoring and logging infrastructure and tools like Zabbix and Elastic search
- Experience with system engineering, especially in cloud environments (VMware, Azure, AWS) and containerized applications (Kubernetes, Docker). Nice to have – skills of on-premise Kubernetes installation
- Experience identifying the relationship of bugs to Java code, application servers and other tiers of application
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting relational databases (SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle or MySql nice to have)
- Experience with programming languages (shell - need to have, Python/Java - nice to have)
- Experience with automation/configuration management (Ansible, Puppet)
- Extensively used build automation utilities (Maven, Jenkins/Bam- boo, Gitlab CI)
You will join a team and be actively participating in projects transformation to DevOps approach. This role will require applicant to:
- Work in accordance with DevOps culture. Build and implement solutions related to automation of building, integrating, deployment of software to cloud, containerized and on-premise environments
- Take part in daily activities to ensure stability and operability of environments and application stack, provisioned to developers and QA
- Provide release and application support for developers and QA across the IT organization
- Provide release support in accordance with release calendar
- Act as expert, being able to gather and propagate knowledge to the team
- Provide improvements proposals and act as subject matter expert to accelerate implementation of new technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.