Senior Product Manager
US - Boston - Full-time - Product Management
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the team on exciting and challenging client engagements.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Lead the design and development of client value propositions.
- Establish relationships and understanding of user and customer needs to discover desirable solutions.
- Be able to influence Senior Management by understanding the goals of the client and individual motivations and then shaping the demand.
- Integrate with the product and software development teams to shape feasible technical solutions.
- Inspire and facilitate change at the individual and team level within the client – working with and understanding the client context and outcomes.
- Prioritise work across a product line or portfolio
- Coach and mentor less senior product practitioners
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in digital product management, working with teams and agile product development practices.
- Experience in large, complex, enterprise environments as well as smaller businesses.
- An end-to-end approach to product, encompassing customer research, market understanding and experimenting to validate ideas and get early feedback on the product.
- Data driven and analytical approach to measuring product performance and prioritising work, across the product lifecycle.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious, always willing to learn and continuously improve.
- Strategic thinker, who can inspire with a vision, but also work through the detail of backlogs, user stories and product data.
- Use the concepts of design thinking with a product development cycle.
- Solid analytical skill-set able to articulate complex solutions with simple messages.
- Talented and inspiring communicator with excellent facilitation skills.
- Travel: Our teams often need to be on client site 4‐5 days per week, so flexibility to travel is important.
Why Join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Offer comprehensive salary and benefits.
Must be willing to travel nationwide, once we are through he pandemic.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.