Portugal - Porto
DevOps Specialist, Configuration ManagerFull-time - Engineering
What you will be doing:
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments;
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems;
- Participate in the ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stack;
- Setup Docker platform, automate deployment;
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality;
- Prepare recommendations on how to build solutions more secure and safe.
What we are looking for:
- Development experience in building and/or maintaining CI/CD pipelines for Angular, Node.js or Java with Jenkins or automation server (DSL seed jobs, Shared libraries, Multi-Branch job, Pipeline workflows, Multi Stage);
- Software development experience in Groovy or Java or Node.js;
- Building with maven and/or npm;
- Demonstrated experience in good software development practices ( SOLID principles, unit testing, integration testing);
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Nexus (or similar repository);
- Experience with Docker, Docker Swarm/Kubernetes, Asible.
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Permanent contract for full-time employment;
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value.Flow.Quality practices and principles to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever;
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Environment for active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe;
- Training programs;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Care of Your on-boarding process and regular performance reviews and feedback.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.