Business Development Manager
From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Education Services teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you have a growth mindset and care about delighting customers, then you might be just who we’re looking for: a Business Development Manager to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our story.
We want you to develop and lead client business development plans for new strategic clients
- Develop and lead client business development plans for new strategic clients
- Provide business intelligence on the Agile market place in the US as well as relevant trends and cross industry issues and how they are likely to impact clients and targets
- Identify sales leads and build a pipeline of opportunities within the specific target clients
- Complement regional business development capabilities where relevant and work with our UK offices to achieve their targets
- Embody the Emergn Way principles in all interactions internally & externally;
- We care for and invest in people,
- We are deliberate about delighting customers,
- We bring new perspectives to get better results.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Proven experience and passion for winning new logo clients in a Consulting or Technology Services organization
- Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that influence and commit people to change
- Exceptional relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of one or more agile methodologies (Lean, Kanban, XP, Scrum, TDD, CI) and how they are applied in a product development / program delivery environment
- An interest and passion towards engaging the imagination of Senior Level (i.e. CEO, CIO, and COO) executives in delivering value from technology solutions across IT and the business via the full range of services provided by Emergn.
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.