From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Education Services teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you have a growth mindset and care about delighting customers, then you might be just who we’re looking for: a Client Partner to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our story.
- Manage customer relationships at multiple accounts, with a focus on establishing long-lasting relationships built on trust.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of client business needs, challenges, and industry dynamics. Advise clients by providing solutions to help achieve their desired business outcomes.
- Develop strategic plans that align with client priorities. Develop and execute account plans to grow the relationship footprint and create new opportunities
- Advance sales campaigns for new customers in a needs-based and highly consultative fashion, such as cross-functional engagement and facilitated workshops.
- Lead the deal process by engaging the right internal stakeholders at key points within the sales cycle.
- Create opportunities to engage with client stakeholders in domain-based topics of interest in order to position Emergn as a thought leader.
- Update management on the potential risks, issues and opportunities in an account. Practice a disciplined approach to forecast revenue every month and manage profitability of assigned account(s).
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience managing and growing customer accounts, with demonstrated sales / relationship management / account management experience. At least 5 years of experience managing IT / consulting engagements. Knowledge and previous experience in Data + Analytics, Digital Transformation, and / or Product Management preferred. Program management experience is a plus (SCRUM, Agile, SAFe, PMI).
- Consulting background in “Big 4” preferred, with exposure to large complex multinational organizations.
- Strong business acumen to understand client’s business, strategy and to keep up with industry and market trends.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to make effective presentations. Experience collaborating with customers across all levels in client-facing setting
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, adapt, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.