From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
As a Communications Specialist within Emergn, you will be responsible for connecting our people to our mission by bringing our values to life, communicating about products and initiatives, building belonging, and elevating the employee experience. Working alongside the marketing and brand team and you will deliver integrated programs to deliver communications for internal and external audiences. To be successful, the role requires curiosity, storytelling, creativity, culture building, strong relationship-building and a desire for operational excellence.
- Business partner for Consulting, Learning and Products & Services teams, to understand business priorities and to plan, develop and deliver communications across internal and external channels.
- Surface success stories to share across the broader company that reinforce our business objectives, our culture, and our mission
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop and drive thought leadership efforts within their teams for internal and external audiences
- Support the delivery of Emergn’s communications strategy that ensures our employees, clients and our communities, understand and are inspired by our company mission, The Emergn Way and our strategic priorities. The plan includes specific culture building ideas and activities to ensure our global team stays connected, engaged and excited.
- Gather employee feedback and leverage data to drive continuous improvement of our internal communications efforts and channels including Teams and our Emergn Central intranet
- Learn the voice of our business and ensure this is reflected in the way we communicate across all internal and external channels
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 7+ years experience in communications including meaningful time working across internal and external communications
- Experience of working in global start-up environment that is scaling fast
- Ability to navigate and drive communications plans with global/virtual stakeholders
- Curiosity, excellent self-management skills, comfortable collaborating with team members and stakeholders (often virtually) from various professions and cultures.
- Creative thinker and storyteller with strong writing and editing skills who can communicate what we need employees to know, feel and do
- Experience translating complex ideas into simple, authentic, and compelling communications
- Proven ability to plan, develop and deliver communication plans in a fast-paced, change environment
- An experienced thought partner who can build trust and work closely with everyone from leaders and executives to practice leads
- Growth mindset with excitement for experimentation, iteration, and improvement
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once
- Skilled at managing up, prioritizing and setting expectations as needed
- Open and effective communicator; someone who is not afraid to throw out an idea or challenge an existing one to help advance Emergn’s mission
- Previous experience of mentoring and managing junior team members desirable
- Excellent level of English written and verbal communication essential
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint, MS Teams and video editing would be advantageous.
The best part
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.