From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you are a mature Data Engineer or keen to become such, then you might be just who we’re looking for to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to:
- Work with stakeholders including data, design, product and executive teams and assist with data-related technical issues
- Identify, design and implement process improvements including infrastructure re-design for greater scalability, data delivery optimization, and automation of manual processes
- Build and support required infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from various data sources using AWS, Azure or Hadoop technologies
- Design and assemble large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements
- Willingness to continuously learn & share learnings with others
This job might be for you if you have:
- Strong knowledge and solid hands-on experience in one of cloud provider services AWS or Azure.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (SQL, Python, Scala, Java etc)
- Expertise in modeling one of the datastores DWH, Data Lakes, Lakehouse or Data Hub
- Experience in using version control systems for ETL pipeline development and deployment such as Git
- Knowledge of application development lifecycles Agile or Kanban & continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- Experience with using one of the following:
- Apache Kafka, Hadoop, AWS services (Glue, EMR, Lambda, Step Functions, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, IAM), Azure Services (SQL, Cosmos DB, Data Factory, Databricks, Synapse, Stream Analytics)
- Health insurance (after probation period)
- Life and disability insurance (after probation period)
- Work within a dynamic international team of experts
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Comfortable office and flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home and all the tools you’ll need for work
- Ability to work with modern technologies
- Huge catalog of educational programs, the possibility of training and certification at the expense of the company
- Friendly environment
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.