Junior Delivery Operations Analyst
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services firm with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Design & Engineering teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you are enthusiastic, organized and thrive in a fast paced environment, then you might be just who we’re looking for: a Delivery Operations Analyst to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to become a key member of the Operations team that is instrumental in ensuring that Emergn operates effectively. It’s a varied and wide-ranging role and includes:
Working with the Operations and Delivery Teams to provide accurate & timely information to ensure our business runs smoothly including:
- Weekly Delivery Metrics Reporting
- Working with the teams to ensure that delivery information is updated in our internal tools to allow accurate tracking of metrics such as utilization.
- Creation of new reports
- Data analysis to spot trends/issues and allow corrective actions to be taken
- Assisting with queries from the teams
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Advanced MS Office skills – in particular Excel and Powerpoint
- An open and positive attitude towards people and work
- Fantastic organization, take pride in working accurately & have problem-solving skills
- The ability to work across the organization with people of all levels
- Excellent spoken English
You might have:
- Experience working with Sharepoint, Salesforce, or similar systems
- Prior knowledge of PowerBI
- Worked with a remote team (our operations team is spread across our locations)
The best part
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.