Full Stack Developer
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
“Do you enjoy building products that really make a difference?”
If you are interested in joining a strong team of engineers to contribute and solve technical challenges together while delivering real business value, then you might be just whom we’re looking for: Full-Stack Developer to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to:
- Work together with cross-functional teams to design and implement user-facing features and back-end services.
- Troubleshooting and resolving live product issues and bugs during working hours.
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Flags up technical debt where appropriate. Able to work independently within a team-centric environment.
- Contribute to code reviews, working with the development and QA team to ensure quality standards are met.
- Work with the QAs to ensure adequate unit testing and automated test scripts are in place.
- Sprint effort estimates of stories and planning – working with the scrum master to ensure promised stories are delivered.
This job might be for you if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in React
- You think about scalability and extensibility when writing your code
- Experience in writing Unit tests
- Understanding principles of a good code design and best practices
- Experience of launching new B2C products into market in a developer capacity is a big benefit.
- Latvian and English level is enough to collaborate with teammates (verbal and written).
You might also have:
- Experience/knowledge of .NET Stack – .Net Core 3, C# or Node.js
- Knowledge of GitLab (GitLab pipelines and git knowledge)
- Experience with YAML (CI/CD) and K8s
- Experience/knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL
- Government project experience will be an advantage
What we offer:
- Health insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Work within a dynamic international team of experts
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Comfortable office and flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home and all the tools you’ll need for work (Mac or Windows)
- Ability to work with modern technologies
- Huge catalog of educational programs, the possibility of training and certification at the expense of the company
- Friendly environment
- Big free parking
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.