From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services firm with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Design & Engineering teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you are a proactive business partner who ensures smooth and efficient people processes, then you might be just what we’re looking for – an HR Manager for our UK & US offices
We want you to be a trusted advisor with a focus on employee experience:
- Ensure exceptional onboarding experiences for new joiners in the UK & US
- Effectively advise and coach managers and employees on leave requests/issues, conduct and capability/performance, grievances, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters ensuring fair treatment, legal compliance, and adherence to Emergn practices/policies
- Promote strong supporting HR practices and collaboration;
- compensation & benefits and employee performance program administration
- document process flows and create easy to follow policies for
- analyze and create summary reports on employee statistics
- support in communication, interpretation, and maintenance of the global and local employee handbooks/policies
- recommend new procedures and policies for improving employee experience as well as the efficiency of HR department and company
- ownership of local HRIS data accuracy
- smooth and effective offboarding process for countries assigned including appropriate communication
This job might be for you if you have:
- Strong experience as an HR Generalist / Manager working in a matrixed, global organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, collaboration and teaming skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- A problem-solving mindset, with ability to work cross-functionally to understand and describe the problem and propose solutions
- Advanced knowledge of employment and labor laws in UK
- CIPD certification or equivalent
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.