From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
We are looking for an Integration Developer to join our Automation team!
- Develop EA standards, data architecture standards, EA governance frameworks, and system integration standards
- Develop and maintain the technology stack to include commercial, cloud native or open-source integration platforms
- Provide expert advice to project teams on use of integration technology, data architecture and modeling, system architecture including integration best practices
- Oversee critical steps within the Software Development Life Cycle components that impact enterprise-wide development / architecture standards
- Provide oversight in standards adherence through reviews of project work including detailed technical specifications and application code
- Work with project teams in definition of requirements for integration strategies of their projects into the Enterprise Architecture
- Oversee development and support of batch and back-end integration processes related to the application portfolio
- Assist with incident response, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem resolution
- Communicate project status to various levels of management
- Oversee the technology and standards for integration platforms and services
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Knowledge in enterprise architecture, systems architecture, integration architecture and data architecture standards, frameworks, and practices
- Knowledge of common system integration methods and technologies including ETL, EAI, MFT, Web services, API, SOAP, JSON, XML Schema Definition (XSD), Extensible Markup Language (XML), Business process automation and orchestration tools and software
- Experience with the implementation of Continuous Integration practices and tooling to support automated build, delivery, and regression test of commercial software
- Keen on working with best of breed integration platforms (iPaaS) like Snaplogic, Workato, etc
- Keen on working with best of breed low-code platforms like Mendix, Power Platform, etc
- Quick learner and technical generalist
- Strong business understanding and project management both waterfall and agile
The best part
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.