Internal Communications Specialist
From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
Are you looking to join a global team to learn & grow your marketing career?
As our Internal communications specialist, you be responsible for creating and implementing internal/employee content and contributing to programs that actively engage internal audiences on a global companywide basis. Your work will encompass authoring, improving and maintaining content for a variety of internal communications mediums.
- Be responsible for maintaining an editorial calendar with the goal to build belonging to our 4 communities: global, professional, business and local.
- Plan, edit and develop clear, creative and compelling content using a variety of tactics (written communications, presentation materials, video content, small group meetings, etc.) to articulate key narratives.
- Visualize the content in our internal channels: SharePoint and MS Teams.
- Monitor and provide analytics on communication deliverables.
- Establish solid working relationships to identify and publish source material.
- Work closely with Marketing team to create synergy for internal and external employer brand.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and across geographies with our stakeholders and subject matter experts to help drive consistency of content.
- Assist in the planning, coordination and execution of global internal employee events as needed and appropriate.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related subject.
- You have excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees.
- Demonstrated previous experience in writing and editing communications content: ideation, preparation, conducting interviews and gathering data, and creative writing.
- 1-2 years of experience in content plan ownership, both from creative and management perspective.
- Curiosity, excellent self-management skills, comfortable collaborating with team members from various professions and cultures.
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop trusted cross-functional relationships to produce results within desired timelines, scope, and budget.
- Able to act entrepreneurially in an established organization and find creative ways to get things done.
- Results oriented, self-directed, and acts with enthusiasm, resilience, and possesses a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent level of English written and verbal communication.
The best part
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.