Lead Developer – Microsoft Power Platform
From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
We are looking for a Lead Microsoft Power Platform Developer to modernize current processes, build new, and support existing applications using Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint, and . This person will collaborate with business users to prioritize opportunities, facilitate continuous improvement, and mentor citizen developers. This role is integral in helping shape Emergn’s strategy for maximizing tools within Microsoft 365 for continuous improvement.
- Build and support applications using Power Apps and Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow)
- Mentor IT and business users in the Power Platform
- Partner with leaders to define strategy for application development solutions
- Govern enterprise Power Platform environments
- Explore and lead the adoption of new technologies within the Microsoft cloud, such as Cognitive Services
- Promote using RPA, scripting
- Support pre-sale activities in Power Apps area
- Support AD app registration and enterprise applications
- Collaborate with Emergn’s business units and centralized IT to share ideas and developed solutions
- Work with 3rd party partners
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Proficient at making applications using Microsoft Power Apps
- Proficient at building workflows in Microsoft Power Automate and Logic Apps
- Proficient writing PowerShell scripts
- Capable of designing and developing solutions that span multiple Microsoft 365 services
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft 365 platform including SharePoint Online, Teams, AD, and ecosystem
- Experience governing and managing Power Platform environments, with the Power Platform admin centre
- Experience assessing and migrating business processes to the Power Platform
- Knowledge of Functions and REST APIs
- Continued growth and development of technical skillset focused on Microsoft 365
The best part
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.