Lead UI Developer
From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you are a front-end expert with a passion for UI, then you might be just who we’re looking for: Lead Design Engineer to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to help us create innovative UI:
- Lead the design and develop large complex systems with many scenarios and use cases, performs browser testing of visuals across multiple devices, maintains web applications, provides support for product teams, and develops proofs of concept
- Lead the design and develop the system-level architecture and analyzes existing systems for further improvements
- Identify and lead the analysis of accessibility problems, design and develop an approach to consist of accessibility
- Deliver high-quality peer-reviewed code and builds libraries for future use that follows engineering best practices
- Lead the strategy to define quality standards and best practices
- Play a critical role in the review, design, development, and modification of applications
- Consult delivery managers, team members, and users to evaluate business needs
- Lead the estimation of Design engineers’ effort for an existing and potential project
- Facilitate the launch of new projects and provides technical leadership to other Design Engineers, driving quality and deliverables
- Evaluate and recommend working practices, tools and standards for Design Engineers
- Participate and support the hiring process by contributing to role definitions and participation in interviews, assessments and onboarding of new joiners
- May represent Emergn at conferences and other external events
This job might be for you if you have:
- Advanced 5+ of experience in coding large-scale, responsive websites with an aim towards performance and progressive enhancement. Thinking of accessibility, cross-browser support, and maintainability
- Advanced in web standards and its best practices
- Advanced knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- Advanced experienced understanding of Accessibility standards and best practices
- Advanced understanding of clean code principles and refactoring techniques
- Knowledge of how to integrate the UI/UX practices in a wide range of software development methods
- Role models effective collaboration and continuous improvement practices for cross-functional teams
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability, accessibility, and visual design
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
- Passion for great UI and UX
- Excellent English (C1+ – spoken and written) and fluent in languages of responsible locations
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.