From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
Do you enjoy building products that really make a difference?
If you are curious, enjoy challenges, integrations and growth opportunities then you might just be who we’re looking for: .NET Developer to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to:
- Design and write easily readable and understandable code.
- Solve optimization and performance tasks.
- Prioritize project scope/incidents.
- Monitor solutions in production.
- Participate in discussing technical solutions.
- Work collaboratively in a distributed Agile team.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft (.NET) Stack.
- Experience with microservices.
- Experience using unit testing and mocking frameworks such as MSTest and Moq.
- Knowledge in delivery of software in Agile processes.
- Good Latvian and English level: verbal and written, is mandatory.
You might also have:
- Experience with Oracle DB.
- Knowledge of Knockout.js, Angular, NodeJS, NestJS, TypeScript.
- Experience with MongoDB, NServiceBus, Entity Framework, Unity.
What we offer:
- The salary range for the role is 3000 – 4800 EUR gross monthly.
- Comprehensive health insurance, along with life insurance.
- A flexible work environment: you can work remotely or hybrid from one of our locations.
- Working with the latest tools and technologies on meaningful client engagements.
- Career growth opportunities and a clear progression framework.
- Local teambuilding activities and get-togethers to strengthen your sense of belonging and encourage meaningful relationships with your colleagues.
- Two weeks per year for you to work from a location of your choice, expanding your horizons while staying connected to your team.
- Generous referral bonus program, quarterly and yearly company awards with financial incentives.
- 8 hours of paid volunteering.
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.