.NET Full Stack Developer
From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
Do you enjoy building products that really make a difference?
If you in challenges, stable projects, integrations and growing then you might be just who we’re looking for: .NET Full Stack Developer to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
- Designing and writing easily readable and understandable code.
- Solving optimization and performance tasks.
- Delivery of software using DevOps mentality.
- Prioritization of project scope/incidents.
- Monitoring solutions in production.
- Participating in discussing technical solutions.
- Working collaboratively in a distributed Agile team.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 2+ year of experience in applications programming.
- Experience in full software development lifecycle from design to deployment.
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of programming patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience with distributed source control systems Git or TFS.
- English at least upper-Intermediate.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: an ability to work with U.S.-based team members.
- Methodology knowledge (SCRUM or other).
- Ability to clearly explain the current state of development and current problems.
You might also have:
- Knowledge of .Net Core, MS WebAPI 2
- Experience in building modern Web UIs using any frameworks (Angular or React or Vue) and SPA approach.
- Experience with message-based distributed system (NServiceBus big plus)
- Experience with CQRS
- Cloud (Azure big plus)
- Knowledge of Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (we use TeamCity – Octopus combination)
- Experience in highly transactional retail web sites.
Health insurance (after probation period)
Life and disability insurance (after probation period)
3 paid days off for wedding
1 paid day off on Sept 1st for parents of the 1st form child
5 paid donor days
Paid courses and certifications
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.