Junior sales operations analyst
From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services firm with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Design & Engineering teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you are enthusiastic, organized and thrive in a fast paced environment, then you might be just who we’re looking for: a sales operations analyst to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to become a key member of the Sales Operations team that are instrumental in ensuring that Emergn operates effectively.
It’s a varied and wide ranging role. Key Responsibilities:
Working with the sales operations manager to ensure that the sales process runs smoothly including:
- Working with the sales/pricing teams to schedule deal reviews
- Assisting with pipeline management and reporting to ensure our data is accurate in Salesforce
- Working with the Sales team to ensure opportunity information is updated in internal tools such as Salesforce
- Weekly pipeline reporting
- Assisting with queries from the teams
This job might be for you if you have:
- Advanced MS Office skills – in particular Excel and Powerpoint
- An open and positive attitude towards people and work
- Fantastic organization, take pride in working accurately & have problem solving skills
- The ability to work across the organization with people of all levels
- Excellent spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Sharepoint, Salesforce or similar systems
- Worked with a remote team (our operations team is spread across our locations)
- Health insurance and dental
- Life insurance and pension scheme
- Extra holidays
- Meal allowance and phone allowance
- Work within a dynamic international team of experts
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home and all the tools you’ll need for work
- Ability to work with modern technologies
- Huge catalog of educational programs, the possibility of training and certification at the expense of the company
- Friendly environment
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.