Senior Agile Delivery Manager
From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
Are you passionate about delivering excellent products & services that delight our customers?
If you are focused on delivering quality early and often, then you might be just who we’re looking for: Senior Agile Delivery Manager to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to lead the delivery of our services and products with key clients:
- ensure business outcomes are clearly articulated and aligned to
- define the work that needs to be done to deliver the business outcomes, and adapt this as needed
- define a system of work that is context-specific and deals intelligently with constraints and dependencies
- guide, coach and motivate teams through the implementation of new ways of working
- put dynamic planning, reporting and governance practices in place that ensure predictability that enables timely decision making
- provide effective communication and feedback sessions with stakeholders at all levels
- foster understanding and mediate and mend relationships
This job might be for you if you have:
- people leadership qualities
- experience working with multiple teams and hiring top talent for them
- stakeholder management experience, with the ability to build relationships and trust quickly
- previous experience in a similar role as a Delivery Manager or Project Manager
- experience running and managing different-size engagements
- accountability for the ownership and management of delivery
- close cooperation with on and off-site teams
- internal reporting experience
- an excellent level of written & verbal English communication (starting level B2)
You might also have:
- experience with DevOps tools
- knowledge of Design Thinking and Systems Thinking
- knowledge of Agile and Scaled Agile Frameworks
- a solid understanding of SDLC/PDLC
- good technical grasp and awareness of engineering best practices
- ability to use the language of the engineering teams, to lead a discussion over technical/architectural topics when needed
- a focus on rotations and succession planning, being in charge of the teams and people health
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.