Senior Delivery Manager
From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Technology and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
Are you passionate about delivering excellent products & services that delight our customers?
If you are focused in delivering quality early and often, then you might be just who we’re looking for: a Senior Delivery Manager to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to lead the delivery of our services and products with one of our key clients from public sector:
- ensure business outcomes are clearly articulated and aligned to
- define the work that needs to be done to deliver the business outcomes, and adapt this as needed
- define a system of work that is context specific and deals intelligently with constraints and dependencies
- guide, coach and motivate teams through the implementation of new ways of working
- put dynamic planning, reporting and governance practices in place that ensure predictability that enables timely decision making
- provide effective communication and feedback sessions with stakeholders at all levels
- foster understanding and mediate, and mend relationships
This job might be for you if you have:
- knowledge of SDLC and architectural principles
- people leadership qualities
- experience working with multiple teams and hiring top talent for them
- stakeholder management experience, with the ability to build relationships and trust quickly
- previous experience in a similar role as a Delivery Manager or Project Manager
- experience running and managing different size projects
- accountability for the ownership and management of delivery
- close cooperation with on and off-site teams
- internal reporting experience
- fluent Latvian and excellent level of written and verbal English communication
You might also have:
- experience with DevOps tools
- understanding of Design Thinking and Systems Thinking
- knowledge of Waterfall, Agile and Scaled Agile Frameworks
- a solid understanding of SDLC/PDLC
- good technical grasp and awareness of engineering best practices
- ability to use the language of the engineering teams, to lead discussions over technical/architectural topics when needed
- a focus on rotations and succession planning, being in charge of the teams and people’s health
- wonderful opportunity to work with big data and a significant project
- health insurance (during the probation period already)
- life and disability insurance
- work within a dynamic international team of experts
- excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- flexible working hours
- ability to work in hybrid mode and all the tech tools you’ll need for work
- ability to work with modern technologies
- huge catalogue of educational programs, the possibility of training and certification at the expense of the company
- friendly environment
The best part:
Emergn is a global digital business services firm with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Emergn helps some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies—develop their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences, faster. Emergn offers learning, consulting, and technology services to help clients own their transformation, and create high-performing teams. Our capabilities span product innovation, experience design, product delivery, intelligent automation, learning skills and capabilities, data and analytics, and business transformation. Emergn has spent more than a decade perfecting its context-specific and outcomes-driven approach to transformation based on three principles: Value, Flow and Quality. This unique approach provides Emergn’s clients with the frameworks, models and tools needed to drive lasting, sustainable change to the way they work and transform. Emergn has a strong presence in over a dozen countries, with its U.S. headquarters in Boston and EMEA headquarters in London.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Your wellbeing is important for us. We offer a generous healthcare insurance, which is accompanied with life and accident insurance. You’ll also find plenty of flexible working opportunities and have time to do the things you enjoy outside of Emergn, to come back and be the best version of yourself at work.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.