Senior UI Developer
From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you are a front-end expert with a passion for UI, then you might be just who we’re looking for: Design Engineer to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to help us create innovative UI:
- Design and develop large complex systems with lots of scenarios and use cases, performs browser testing of visuals across multiple devices, maintain web applications, provide support for product teams, and develop proofs of concept
- Effectively communicate the advantages and constraints of the application environment and recommend appropriate solutions that will meet or exceed the expectations of the end-user and business users
- Play a critical role in the review, design, development, and modification of applications
- Identify and analyse the accessibility problem, design and develop approach to consist accessibility
- Identify and analyse the problem, examine alternative solutions, and prevent risks in solution choice and implementation
- Invent and implement solutions, and track and evaluate the result
- Arrange code review and apply best practices to the project
- Estimate Design Engineer effort for an existing and potential project
- Stay up to date with industry-standard best practices/techniques related to application development
- Significantly contribute to knowledge sharing sessions
- Provide mentoring and supervising for less experienced and qualified colleagues
- Possess and promote a passion for code-accuracy and UI perfectness
This job might be for you if you have:
- 3+ of experience in coding large-scale, responsive websites with an aim towards performance and progressive enhancement. Thinking of accessibility, cross-browser support, and maintainability
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability, accessibility, and visual design
- Experienced understanding of clean code principles and refactoring techniques
- Advanced in web standards and its Best Practices
- Advanced knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- Experienced understanding of Accessibility standards and best practices
- General knowledge of UI/UX concepts, passion for great UI and UX
- Actively demonstrate a ‘discovery mindset’ – continuous learning and incremental results – in the way they work and helps others to do the same
- Take responsibility for their own performance, learning, development and career progression, seek out feedback and contributes to their professional community to help others do the same
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
- Strong English (C1 – spoken and written)
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.