Senior IT Business Analyst
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Technology and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
Do you enjoy working out how to take great ideas to market?
If you are curious, enjoy challenges and can collaborate, then you might be just who we’re looking for, Senior IT Business Analyst to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future, play an important role in our growth and deliver valuable outcomes to our clients.
We want you to:
- Gather and discuss requirements with business representatives
- Conduct backlog prioritization call
- Manage backlog in Jira
- Conduct workshops
- Develop product documentation (use cases, user stories etc.)
- Present/explain/discuss requirements with the team (developer/QA team)
- Describe requirements in User Story format in Jira
- Work closely with the development team and QA to explore options and attain outcomes
- Prepare and conduct a showcase
- Production issue(s) investigation
This job might be for you if you have:
- Experience and comfortable working in a client-facing role, collaborating with other team members (including BA’s and Product Owner)
- Curiosity, strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and experience of working as a Business Analyst with a product and/or software development lifecycle
- Experience working within requirement and system documentation
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies
- Excellent level of English written and verbal communication
What we offer:
- Health insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Work within a dynamic international team of experts
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Comfortable office and flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home and all the tools you need for work (Mac or Windows)
- Ability to work with modern technologies
- Huge catalogue of educational programs, the possibility of training and certification at the expense of the company
- Friendly environment
- Free parking
- Salary range: 2500 – 4100 Eur monthly
Become a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts.
- You will be trusted to push boundaries through meaningful and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses.
- Your wellbeing is important for us. We offer generous healthcare insurance, accompanied by life and accident insurance.
- You’ll be applied to our continuous learning culture and able to immerse in the catalog of educational programs, training, and certifications.
- You’ll also find plenty of flexible working opportunities and have time to do the things you enjoy outside of Emergn.
The best part:
Emergn is a global digital business services firm with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Emergn helps some of the world’s most respected businesses – including Fortune 500, FTSE 100, and Global 2000 companies – develop their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences, faster. Emergn’s experts work with clients to transform their business in three ways:
- Helping to better define their thinking, including shaping their product organization and clarifying and communicating their product strategy.
- Developing their people by delivering exemplary training in product management, modern ways of working, and leadership.
- Delivering their outcomes by building customer-centric products and customer experiences.
Emergn has invested more than a decade perfecting a game-changing approach to change – Value, Flow, Quality (or VFQ for short) – combining the best of Agile, Lean, design thinking and systems thinking. It is not just another methodology and instead takes investments clients have made in new ways of working and turns them into tangible results. This unique approach has been built to support enterprise-scale change and consists of the latest models, techniques, and tools for delivering work in an agile and effective way. Emergn has a strong presence in over a dozen countries, with its US headquarters in Boston and EMEA headquarters in London.
Ready to make an impact?
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.