Senior Mendix Developer
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
We are looking for a Senior Mendix Developer to join our Automation team!
- Design automation solutions using AI/ML (pre-trained AI and custom ML)
- Design, create complex Mendix applications
- Understands and create assets for Automation CoE
- Understands concept of automation asset continuum (best practice, reusable solutions/elements, templates, checklists)
- Setup and use life cycle management process
- Understands Mendix on-premise deployment options
- Design and create solution architecture for complex automation solutions
- Design complex automation solutions with Mendix and external services (Cloud, On-prem)
- Use and connect to related Cloud services (API, Database, etc)
- Understands and manage Mendix governance
- Setup security roles for environments and user management
- Create and use of Mendix reusable components
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years’ experience in IT solution Design & Development with Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- Experience in Enterprise System Architecture solution design involving interfaces, integration and custom connectors (REST, OData, SOAP etc)
- Strong technical knowledge on Mendix Development including SaaS, DB Schema Design, User Interface Development for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
- Programming Knowledge of Cloud native development including HTML, Sass, CSS, Java, JS, XML, SOAP and SQL
- Experience in Error handling management
- Experience in Administration of application
- Experience in implementation of UX & Mobile Apps
- Experience in deploying of Mendix application into private cloud
- Implementing custom widgets experience
- Experience in integration with third party apps like Dynamics 365, SAP, etc
- Strong customer interfacing and conflict resolution skills
- Must have Mendix Advanced or Expert Developer Certification
The best part
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses.
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.