Senior Motion Graphics Designer
From ideas to impact
Do you have an eye for design and a passion for digital media? Do you want to create beautiful and engaging work? Can you take complex ideas and turn them into engaging stories? If you answered yes to these questions, we may have the perfect role.
As part of the Brand team, you will lead a small team and be responsible for the development and delivery of creative and engaging content for two main areas:
VFQ is Emergn’s work-based principles and practice framework and has a custom-built learning platform that connects learners, subject-matter experts, instructors, and executive stakeholders.
You will work with a specialist Content Development team who will provide scripts and content which will need turning into engaging, stimulating, and effective learning experiences. These courses must also remain up to date with the latest Emergn products and thinking.
You will utilize existing branded animation guidelines but will be expected to continuously push the creativity and visual design to new levels, maximizing the learning experience. Researching and implementing new creative and learning best practices are key to this role.
Emergn marketing campaigns
You will also work with the Marketing team to produce well-edited content for social media and paid media campaigns, website animations, and other forms of promotional materials. You will also have the opportunity to develop client case studies communicating the challenges our clients have, our approach to helping solve these challenges, and our impact on those challenges. Therefore, being a visual storyteller is highly desired.
What you will do
You will be required to produce high-quality animations and motion graphics under the supervision of the Head of Brand Marketing. Although the creative aspect of the role is primary, there will be a need to remain inside our brand guidelines. This will include consistent use of existing branded elements and ensuring all videos are produced in line with the brief.
You will be responsible for the creative aspects of the content produced. This will involve the creation of storyboards to support our vision of the final output, making suggestions, and providing direction as to how a project should be created. You will need experience developing and following scripts/storyboards to aid the team, and you will actively contribute creative ideas.You will be required to take an active interest in advancements in technology and techniques in animation, take inspiration from industry leaders, and encourage development and collaboration within the team, mentoring and developing junior team members.
This job might be for you if you have
- Experience in motion graphic design and a deep understanding of animation principles
- Experience in managing creative teams to deliver exceptional work
- Ability to work both as a team lead and collaborate as part of a wider team
- Experience in creating and following storyboards and scripts
- Proven experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products with a thorough knowledge of using After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Illustrator
- Experience with videography and photography is advantageous but not essential
- Skill, precision, and judgment to ensure that all image and video assets created meet editorial standards and branding guidelines
- Strong organizational skills, including working to deadlines, time management, and project management skills
- Considerable attention to detail within all aspects of production, delivering content on time, on budget, and to the spec required
- Positive and approachable with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally at all levels in an organization to help them achieve their creative ideas
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment, and dedication – willing and happy to get involved in a variety of projects and to develop new skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
You must have a positive, team-oriented attitude and willingness to collaborate and share information across the team. At times, you may be asked to go above and beyond the everyday duties that are set, so showing a willingness to adapt to any situation is vital. Working within a technical environment, we expect you to show initiative for problem-solving and a keenness to develop new ideas and seek opportunities.
The best part
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities.
Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.