Senior System Analyst (with Product Owner skills)
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you are curious, enjoy challenges and have the ability to collaborate, then you might be just whom we’re looking for – a Senior System Analyst with Product Owner’s experience to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth and deliver valuable outcomes to one of our key clients from the public sector.
We want you to:
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather and document requirements
- Conduct backlog prioritization call
- Manage backlog in Jira
- Conduct workshops
- Present/explain/discuss requirements with the team (developer/QA team)
- Describe requirements in User Story format in Jira
- Prepare and conduct showcase
- Production issue(s) investigation
- Take responsibility over team’s strategic planning of roadmap and execution
- Develop product documentation (use cases, user stories etc.)
- Support the development team by explaining the detail of the requirements
- Work closely with the development team to explore options and attain outcomes
This job might be for you if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in system /business analysis
- At least 1 year of experience with SQL
- Experience and comfortable working in a client-facing role, collaborating with other team members (including BA’s and Product Owner)
- Curiosity, strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and experience of working as a Systems Analyst with a product and/or software development lifecycle
- Experience working within requirements and system documentation
- Experience in working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent technical skills and enthusiasm to continue to develop them
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills, teamwork skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Latvian language on a native or bilingual level
- Good level of spoken and written English
Nice to haves:
- Master degree in IT or business administration (IT systems analysis) or CBAP certification will be considered a plus;
- Previous experience in the role of Product owner will be considered an advantage
- Experience in tax administration area and customs processes is a plus
What we offer:
- Health insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Work within a dynamic international team of experts
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Comfortable office and flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home and all the tools you need for work (Mac or Windows)
- Ability to work with modern technologies
- Huge catalogue of educational programs, the possibility of training and certification at the expense of the company
- Friendly environment
- Free parking
- Salary range: 2500 – 4100 Eur monthly
The best part:
Emergn is a global digital business services firm with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Emergn helps some of the world’s most respected businesses – including Fortune 500, FTSE 100, and Global 2000 companies – develop their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences, faster. Emergn’s experts work with clients to transform their business in three ways:
- Helping to better define their thinking, including shaping their product organization and clarifying and communicating their product strategy.
- Developing their people by delivering exemplary training in product management, modern ways of working, and leadership.
- Delivering their outcomes by building customer-centric products and customer experiences.
Emergn has invested more than a decade perfecting a game-changing approach to change – Value, Flow, Quality (or VFQ for short) – combining the best of Agile, Lean, design thinking and systems thinking. It is not just another methodology and instead takes investments clients have made in new ways of working and turns them into tangible results. This unique approach has been built to support enterprise-scale change and consists of the latest models, techniques, and tools for delivering work in an agile and effective way. Emergn has a strong presence in over a dozen countries, with its US headquarters in Boston and EMEA headquarters in London.
Ready to make an impact?
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.