Senior System Analyst
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
Do you enjoy working out how to take great ideas to market?
If you are curious, enjoy challenges and have the ability to collaborate, then you might be just who we’re looking for a Senior System Analyst to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth and deliver valuable outcomes to one of our key clients from the public sector.
We want you to:
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather and document requirements
- Develop product documentation (user cases, user stories etc.)
- Support the development team by explaining the detail of the requirements
- Work closely with the development team to explore options and attain outcomes
This job might be for you if you have:
- Experience and comfortable working in a client-facing role, collaborating with other team members (including BA’s and Product Owner)
- Curiosity, strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and experience of working as a Business Analyst with a product and/or software development lifecycle
- Experience working within requirements and system documentation
- Experience in working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Native or bilingual proficiency in Latvian
- Excellent level of English written and verbal communication
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.