From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you are passionate about learning people or product needs, then you might be just who we’re looking for: UX Researcher to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to help us create innovative product by:
- Work as part of an agile team closely with product designers and product managers.
- Conduct hands-on research in-house with our client’s users, and where appropriate, using external vendor partners.
- Driving the usability testing process: developing user recruitment briefs, running the testing, and analyzing data.
- Present findings and related design/business recommendations, user insights, and action plans to the client and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrate, explain, and teach others how to apply a range of research, usability testing and analysis methods, understanding the balance and trade-offs between just enough research and rigor research.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a UX Researcher.
- Deep understanding of different research methods in product development.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to provide timely, consumable, and actionable insights.
- Good understanding of user-centered design best practices and design patterns.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of partner teams’ domain expertise such as engineering, product, design, and business stakeholders.
- Fluency in English
- Curious and keeps up with the latest design and technology trends.
You might also have:
- Experience in working in an agile environment.
- Experience how to plan, manage and conduct quantitative research: such as UX Benchmarking, A/B Testing or Multivariate Testing, usability testing, Analytics, Pure Method, Desirability Studies, and Tree Testing.
- Professional certifications and courses based on user experience research, social science, human-computer interaction, psychology, anthropology, or a related field are a plus.
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.