Java Full-Stack Developer
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
Do you enjoy building products that really make a difference?
If you are curious, enjoy challenges, integrations and growth opportunities then you might just be who we’re looking for: Java Full-Stack Developer to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to:
- Work together with cross-functional teams to design and implement user-facing features and back end services.
- Troubleshooting and resolving live product issues and bugs during working hours.
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Flags up technical debt where appropriate. Able to work independently within a team centric environment.
- Contribute to code reviews, working with the development and QA team to ensure quality standards are met.
- Work with the QA’s to ensure adequate unit testing and automated test scripts are in place.
- Sprint effort estimates of stories and planning – working with the scrum master to ensure promised stories are delivered, and that the definitions of done and ready are met.
- Experience of launching new B2C products into market in a developer capacity is a big benefit.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience working as a Java Developer
- Experience in leading or managing teams
- Solid proficiency in Java 8+, SpringBoot, Spring Security
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience in AWS
- Experience with Git, Github
- Proficiency in designing RESTful APIs
- Experience working with Scrum as Agile Methodology.
- English level B2-C1(verbal and written)
Nice to have:
- Experience with D3.js, Three.js (WebGL), NoSQL
- OAuth basic knowledge
What we offer:
- Health and life insurance.
- Meal allowance.
- Internet allowance.
- 23 vacation days yearly.
- Work within a dynamic international team of experts.
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Ability to work remotely and all the tools you will need for work (Mac or Windows).
- Comfortable office and flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with modern technologies.
- Huge catalog of educational programs, the possibility of training and certification at the expense of the company.
- Friendly environment.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.