From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you are a strategic thinker, who can inspire with a vision, but also work through the detail of backlogs, user stories and product data, then you might be just who we’re looking for: Product Manager to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
What you will do:
- Lead the design and development of client value propositions.
- Establish relationships and understanding of user and customer needs to discover desirable solutions.
- Be able to influence Senior Management by understanding the goals of the client and individual motivations and then shaping the demand.
- Integrate with the product and software development teams to shape feasible technical solutions.
- Inspire and facilitate change at the individual and team level within the client – working with and understanding the client context and outcomes.
- Prioritise work across a product line or portfolio
- Coach and mentor less senior product practitioners.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Demonstrable experience in digital product management, working with teams and agile product development practices.
- Experience in large, complex, enterprise environments as well as smaller businesses.
- An end-to-end approach to product, encompassing customer research, market understanding and experimenting to validate ideas and get early feedback on the product.
- Data driven and analytical approach to measuring product performance and prioritising work, across the product lifecycle.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious, always willing to learn and continuously improve.
- Use the concepts of design thinking, with a product development cycle.
- Solid analytical skill-set able to articulate complex solutions with simple messages.
- Talented and inspiring communicator with excellent facilitation skills.
- Travel: Our teams often need to be on client site 4‐5 days per week, so flexibility to travel is important.
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.