Senior MEAN Stack Developer
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
Do you enjoy building products that really make a difference?
If you are curious, enjoy challenges, integrations and growth opportunities then you might just be who we’re looking for: Senior MEAN Stack Developer to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to:
- Work together with cross-functional teams to design and implement user-facing features and back end services.
- Troubleshooting and resolving live product issues and bugs during working hours.
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Flags up technical debt where appropriate. Able to work independently within a team centric environment.
- Contribute to code reviews, working with the development and QA team to ensure quality standards are met.
- Work with the QA’s to ensure adequate unit testing and automated test scripts are in place.
- Sprint effort estimates of stories and planning – working with the scrum master to ensure promised stories are delivered, and that the definitions of done and ready are met.
- Experience of launching new B2C products into market in a developer capacity is a big benefit.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience working with MEAN Stack(MongoDB/Express.js/Angular.js/Node.js).
- Experience in State Management with NGRX.
- Experience with RXJS.
- Knowledge on how to use the REST API’s documentation to generate code.
- Knowledge of API Security with JWT.
- Experience with Oracle.
- Experience with Cypress.
- Experience working with Scrum as Agile Methodology.
- Knowledge of Nest.Js and Auto Guard.
Nice to have experience with:
- Azure DevOps
- GitHub Actions
What we offer:
- Premium medical insurance plan, which includes dental and vision.
- 22 days annual holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Life insurance.
- Mobile Phone Allowance.
- Meal vouchers in accordance with Romania Law no. 165/2018 – 20 RON / day.
- Teambuilding activities.
- Professional training through our internal Learning & Development program (VFQ, Udemy, internal trainings etc).
- Full remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- CSR day.
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.