Senior Solution Architect
From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you are an expert in Digital technology solutions, then you might be just who we’re looking for: Senior Solution Architect to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to:
- Lead by example, motivating others to consistently perform at their best;
- Understand our clients business needs and guide them in the definition of the right Digital technology solutions based on their needs and goals
- Working with Emergn Client Engagement Partners and Delivery Managers to help define solutions and support the sales process.
- Own the technical sales and delivery of Digital projects, ensuring robust, scalable solutions – with the support of other architects and senior developers to design appropriate technical solutions
- Develop points of view on various aspects of Digital technology implementation, including best practices and emerging technologies, acting as a thought leader for both Emergn and our customers.
- Drive advanced technologies adoption and engineering excellence practices for the development team;
- Take ownership of assigned features and projects, and shared ownership of overall solutions;
- Deliver work and product according to established deadlines;
- Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity, and shifting priorities;
- Work collaboratively in a distributed team;
This job might be for you if you have:
- Experience in defining, supervising, and leading architecture design in customer-centric Digital platforms and solutions;
- Solid understanding of the typical use cases for the industries you are specializing in (Insurance industry would be an advantage);
- First-hand experience of developing solutions in all phases of the Product Development Lifecycle;
- Knowledge of the modern technology landscape and strategies;
- Solid understanding of the technology market in areas such as Digital Experience Platforms, content management systems, Marketing, Automation or E-commerce, and applications of emerging technologies in the market. An appreciation of both open source and proprietary solutions, and the place for each, is essential.
- Ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business, but at the same time be able to dive deep into technical issues and address current system limitations;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from stakeholders at any level;
- Experience in leading the solution design and implementation of content management systems, e-commerce solutions, and bespoke web applications.
- Web platform experience, including awareness of the latest techniques, standards, and best practices. Proven track record of delivering complex platforms at scale in both B2B and B2C settings
- Architectural appreciation and delivery experience in customer-centric platforms utilizing complex integration patterns
- Awareness of best practices in enterprise integration, API development, content management, and scalability
- Excellent communications skills oral and written in English.
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.