Senior Solution Architect
From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery, and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you are interested in shaping the future of bespoke public sector enterprise solution development, then you might be just who we’re looking for: Senior Solution Architect to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to:
- Work with technical client requirements (including RFI/RFP), design, and communicate to the client a matching solution architecture based on Emergn’s service offerings;
- Work with sales and pre-sales teams, value proposition development and delivery team as well as external partners to close deals and deliver solutions to our customers;
- Play a technical advisor role to service delivery projects;
- Play an active role in establishing technology strategy and defining technology focus for the company;
- Support Software Engineering practice’s in developing skillset on Enterprise Architecture areas at Emergn;
- Support Value Proposition development in Enterprise Innovation & Architecture viewpoints. Serve as a company representative at external events;
This job might be for you if you have:
- Solid understanding of the typical use cases for the industries you are specializing in;
- Architectural appreciation and delivery experience in customer-centric platforms utilizing complex integration patterns;
- First-hand experience of developing solutions in all phases of the Product Development Lifecycle;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from stakeholders at any level;
- Awareness of best practices in enterprise integration, API development, data & workflow management, and scalability;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses.
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.