Infrastructure Engineer (DevOps)
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
Do you enjoy working out how to take great ideas to market?
If you are curious, enjoy challenges and have the ability to collaborate, then you might be just who we’re looking for: Infrastructure Engineer(DevOps) to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to:
- Support in-house development teams to enable a quick and flawless delivery process.
- Ensure infrastructure, Oracle database health, performance, and availability.
- Implement monitoring and metrics solutions to ensure good SLA.
- Collaborate with other Teams, creating custom developer-centric tools and automation solutions for SCM, build, and deployment needs.
- Support business continuity by providing technical aid to the customer in both release deployment and infrastructure-related queries.
- Work in an Agile environment, employing best git practices for SCM, incl. Infrastructure as Code, Configuration as Code for environment scalability, maintainability, and repeatability.
This job might be for you if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps;
- System Administration and troubleshooting experience;
- Experience with scripting and automation;
- Experience with Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform;
- Experience with Shell Scripting and/or Python;
- Hands-on experience with Oracle;
- Good communication skills in Latvian and English.
What we offer:
- Health insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Work within a dynamic international team of experts
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Comfortable office and flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home and all the tools you need for work (Mac or Windows)
- Ability to work with modern technologies
- Huge catalog of educational programs, the possibility of training and certification at the expense of the company
- Friendly environment
- Big free parking
Work where youll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.