Intelligent Automation Developer (MS Power Platform)
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Technology and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
Are you passionate about innovation? Have you mastered the design of solution architecture for complex challenges and advanced tools of the MS Power Platform and Azure ecosystem? Are you eager to be part of a team shaping the future of intelligent automation?
If the answer that came to your mind was “yes” and you are curious, enjoy challenges and have the ability to collaborate, then you might be just who we are looking for to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth and deliver valuable outcomes to one of our clients from the public sector.
As an Intelligent Automation Developer at Emergn, you’ll lead the way in designing cutting-edge solutions, mentor teams, and champion automation excellence.
Join our Intelligent Automation practice, and let’s make an impact together.
We want you to:
- Create and manage complex solutions for Power Platform and related services in Azure (API, Function, Cognitive Services)
- Write complex FX expressions in Power Automate and Power Apps
- Measure Power Platform activity and analyze usage
- Provide recommendations for the selection and implementation of software components and or domains
- Provide support for hiring, onboarding and mentoring new practice members
- Support established practices and standards for the team to reach its goals
This job might be for you if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in using Microsoft Power Apps and Power Platform tools
- Experience in Microsoft 365 services
- Experience in Azure Services
- Hands-on development experience and mastery to bridge between programming and analysis
- Determination to learn and grow professionally
- Knowledge of the principles and practices essential to software delivery excellence and implementing them to ensure quality. This includes estimating and working breakdown, risk mitigation code standards, and defect root cause analysis.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive health insurance, along with life insurance
- A flexible work environment: you can work remotely or hybrid from one of our locations
- Working with the latest tools and technologies on meaningful client engagements
- Career growth opportunities and a clear progression framework
- Local teambuilding activities and get-togethers to strengthen your sense of belonging and encourage meaningful relationships with your colleagues.
- Two weeks per year for you to work from a location of your choice, expanding your horizons while staying connected to your team
- Generous referral bonus program, quarterly and yearly company awards with financial incentives
- 8 hours of paid volunteering
The best part
Emergn is a global digital business services firm with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. We partner with some of the world’s most respected businesses, including Fortune 500, FTSE 100, and Global 2000 companies, to turn their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster.
Our experts work with clients to transform their business in three ways:
- Helping to better define their thinking, including shaping their product organization and clarifying and communicating their product strategy.
- Developing their people by delivering exemplary training in product management, modern ways of working, and leadership.
- Delivering their outcomes by building customer-centric products and customer experiences.
Emergn’s unique approach, Value, Flow, Quality (VFQ), combines the best of Agile, Lean, design thinking, and systems thinking to turn investments in new ways of working into tangible results. With a strong presence in over a dozen countries and headquarters in Boston (US) and London (EMEA), we’re making an impact every day.
Ready to make an impact?
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.