Principal Engagement Lead
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve how people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Technology and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
We seek a Principal Engagement Lead to join the team on exciting and challenging client engagements.
The Principal Engagement Lead will be a key member of our leadership team, responsible for driving the successful delivery of complex client engagements, ensuring client satisfaction, and contributing to the growth and strategic direction of our business.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage complex client programs across multiple business areas.
- Supervise a portfolio of client engagements, setting clear goals and objectives.
- Serve as the escalation point for serious client issues, while managing delivery risk.
- Drive hiring strategy and coach senior delivery managers.
- Demonstrate the Emergn Way mindset and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge and practical experience in IT and specifically software development life cycle.
- Design long-term programs, manage dependencies, and contribute to account strategy.
- Coordinate engagement performance reporting and maintain strong client relationships.
- Identify opportunities for business growth and support pre-sales efforts.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives and contribute to knowledge management.
This job might be for you if you:
- Expertise in delivery management, professional services, product management, or senior roles in an enterprise organization.
- Proven leadership in large-scale transformations and coaching teams in Agile and Lean practices.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and practical experience in IT and specifically software development life cycle.
- Ability to resolve high-risk commercial management issues and optimize team delivery flow.
- Skill in identifying and challenging organizational processes, adding value, and coaching teams through process improvements.
- Experience leading continual planning processes in complex environments and changing organizational structures for sustainable designs.
- Proficient in Systems Thinking, Strategy creation, Agile, Lean-Product Management, and leading change in organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in client engagement from qualification to outcome capture.
If you’re a recognized expert seeking challenging opportunities, apply now to contribute to our dynamic team!
The best part
- Comprehensive health insurance, along with life insurance
- A flexible work environment: you can work remotely or hybrid from one of our locations
- Working with the latest tools and technologies on meaningful client engagements
- Career growth opportunities and a clear progression framework
- Local teambuilding activities and get-togethers to strengthen your sense of belonging and encourage meaningful relationships with your colleagues.
- Two weeks per year for you to work from a location of your choice, expanding your horizons while staying connected to your team
- Generous referral bonus program, quarterly and yearly company awards with financial incentives
- 8 hours of paid volunteering
Emergn is a global digital business services firm with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. We partner with some of the world’s most respected businesses, including Fortune 500, FTSE 100, and Global 2000 companies, to turn their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster.
Our experts work with clients to transform their business in three ways:
- Helping to better define their thinking, including shaping their product organization and clarifying and communicating their product strategy.
- Developing their people by delivering exemplary training in product management, modern ways of working, and leadership.
- Delivering their outcomes by building customer-centric products and customer experiences.
Emergn’s unique approach, Value, Flow, Quality (VFQ), combines the best of Agile, Lean, design thinking, and systems thinking to turn investments in new ways of working into tangible results. With a strong presence in over a dozen countries and headquarters in Boston (US) and London (EMEA), we’re making an impact every day.
Ready to make an impact?
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.