From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
How much do you value a great experience?
If you create great intuitive digital experiences, then you might be just who we’re looking for: Senior Product Designer to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
- Take concepts and turn them into useful and valuable products for the users and the business.
- Designing the overall experience of a product, from strategy through execution, creating a product that blends the user’s needs and of the business.
- Translate business metrics and objectives into digital experiences, balancing competing requirements and features, ensuring it’s the most relevant, cost-effective and functional product it can be.
- Plan and perform research activities to understand the client business and users’ needs; analyze, synthesize and communicate research findings.
- Conceptualize product features that will push our client’s products forward by structuring the user flows and design of high-fidelity mockups and prototypes following UI patterns, usability and accessibility best practices, and visual design principles.
- Collaboratively work with clients, stakeholders, and your team to ensure the proposed design solution fit business goals and technical constraints in addition to user needs.
- Test your prototypes for usefulness and usability with users. Execute work through multiple rounds of feedback and iteration cycles efficiently.
- Partner with product managers, development teams and UX/UI Designers to oversee experience of a product from conception until launch (and after) ensuring that designs are developed as intended.
- Collaborate with design-oriented product managers, front-end engineers, other designers and clients in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- A professional with a sharp business mind and an ability to work deep into a product and domain/industry, turning complex business challenges into simple and engaging digital experiences.
- You have a strategic mindset and business acumen.
- 5+ years working as a Product designer with a portfolio showcasing relevant experience designing for B2B, enterprise applications, web and mobile applications.
- Good understanding of user-centred design best practices and design patterns.
- Experience creating and delivering high fidelity mockups and functional prototypes.
- Experience in conducting qualitative studies and usability testing.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills (verbally and written).
- Experience facilitating ideation and co-creation workshops and creating and contributing to a design system is valued.
- Someone curious that keeps up with the latest trends in design and technology.
- Fluent English
- Experience in working in an agile environment.
- Professional certifications and courses.
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.