Senior QA Manual Tester
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
Would you agree that discovering the unexpected is much more important than confirming what is already known?
If you are an intellectually curious mind with strong analytical skills, then you might be just who we’re looking for: Senior Quality Assurance Manual Tester to help us shape Emergn’s exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to:
- Working as part of an agile team following Value, Flow, Quality guideline principles and practices to provide business value to our customers.
- Play a significant role in creating and maintaining test suites.
- Provide technical support and participate in the development of new solutions, following Agile and Scrum best practices.
- Perform manual testing as well as craft automatic testing if necessary.
- Participate in sprint planning meetings – gather information about requirements and translate functional documentation into Test sets.
This job might be for you if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in software quality control.
- Knowledge of black-box test design techniques.
- Manual testing experience.
- Experience with SQL.
- REST API testing experience.
- Functional documentation analysis and test scenarios preparation.
- Strong Latvian and English, verbal and written skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with web application testing is a plus.
You might also have:
- Experience with mobile app automated testing using frameworks and tools.
- Experience in creating testing strategy planning; test plan development.
What we offer:
- Health insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Work within a dynamic international team of experts
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Ability to work remotely and all the tools you will need for work (Mac or Windows)
- Comfortable office and flexible working hours
- Ability to work with modern technologies
- Huge catalog of educational programs, the possibility of training and certification at the expense of the company
- Friendly environment
- Free parking
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.