From ideas to impact
From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers’ lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant to join the team on exciting and challenging client engagements.
Specific Characteristics for a Senior Consultant
A Senior Consultant has an impact in client engagements and improving Emergn’s products & services. They are capable of working alone or in a team to deploy engagements or parts of engagements with direction, A Senior Consultant deploys and feeds back on the shaping, execution and conclusion of engagements with their ability in Emergn’s products and services.
What you will do:
- Implement with the client/Emergn team, the proposed change solution and the experiments to be run and measured.
- Provide the specific content and measures for Solutions assurance, for the engagement
- Generate feedback on the success validated by measures from the experiments to close the engagement
- Generate feedback on the application of value propositions deployed in the engagement
- Actively promotes ways of working based on principles of Value, Flow, Quality.
- Proactively shares knowledge throughout Emergn and the Engagement team
- Actively demonstrates a ‘discovery mindset’ – continuous learning and incremental results – in the way they work, and that of their teams / function.
- Implement change that provides valuable outcomes for the client and people within the company forever in an element of a large engagement or the whole of a smaller engagement.
- Is accountable for the success of the elements of an Emergn consulting solution in mid to large sized complex clients or smaller whole engagements.
- Manages the elements of the agreed solution to solve agreed problems.
- Establishes themselves & the Emergn team as trusted partners within the customer orgnisation to ensure the succesful implementation of solutions and change.
- Onboards all types of consultants, mentors less experienced consultants
- Helps other people develop themselves and regularly gives insightful, useful feedback to those around them Fosters effective collaboration in Engagement teams
- Ensures that the solution implemented delights the customer.
- Clears blockers for team members, provides context/guidance, or knows how to escalate
- Use the latest thinking from disciplines such as Agile, Lean, Design Thinking and others to help the client build high performing teams and make change happen.
- Develop strong relationships across the clients organisation
This job might be for you if:
Expertise in management consulting/professional services or in senior positions in an enterprise organisation.
- Expertise in agile and/or lean product development including the value and principles, and how they are applied in enterprise environments.
- Experienced in being part of an implementation team and or product transformations, dealing with complexity
- Experience in one or more agile methodologies and practices (Lean, Kanban, XP, TDD, CI), and how they can be applied in a product development/program delivery environment.
- Understands how to implement the models that solve the challenges with Portfolio or Product Management and Agile Enablement, including structure of work, organisational design, and skills and knowledge
- Strong communication, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Experience in client relationship/client facing roles, with strong team building, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Highly skilled in large-scale enterprise change projects & programs.
- Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that influence and commit people to change.
- High energy, with the ability to bring narratives to life.
- Applying expertise and knowledge, achieving sustainable results
- Establish and maintain a discovery mindset, continously learning and applying the latest thinking.
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
At Emergn, we’re driven to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are enablers of ideas, champions of our client’s vision and recognized experts at using innovation to help you better connect with customers. If we sound like a different type of services firm, that’s because we are. Passionate about bringing ideas to market in the most impactful way, we help our clients place their customers at the heart of their business. Working with some of the world’s most established, successful brands, we know how to turn challenges into opportunities and real-world problems into smart products and solutions.